Make-up für braune Augen #Augen #Braun #Für # MakeUpTipsFür Anfänger #MakeUpTipsForBeginners
Acne and Solutions
Acne is a common inflammatory skin disease that mainly affects the face, neck, chest and upper back. It is caused by an interaction between Hormones, bacteria and sebum produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin. Symptoms show as comedones (pimples), pustiles (lessions filled with pus) and occasionally Cysts. Acne is traditionally thought to developat Puberty but many women have acne throughtout life or it may develop in adulthood. It can develop premenstrually or may be associated with the talking or stoping of Oral Contraceptive Pills. This is possible caused by changing hormone levels.
Treatment for acne depends on severity. Mild cases may be eased by washing the face with a gental toilet soap or by drying agents such as benzoyl peroxide. Severe acne may need oral treatment with antibiotics such as tetracycline or hormone therapy such as dianette, which also act as a contraceptive.
Acne is the term for plugged pores, pimples, and even deeper lumps that occur on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and even the upper arms. No one factor causes acne. As physicians understand it, acne happens when oil (sebaceous) glands come to life around puberty, when these glands are stimulated by male hormones that are produced in the adrenal glands of both boys and girls.
Welcome to Acne Treatment Care.com
We have compiled and consolidated latest information on Acne, acne causes, acne treatment, acne symptoms with lots of home remedies for acne cure.
Some Important Facts about acne
* Anything that stimulates the growth of skin cells, such as scrubbing, can block ducts. You should simply wash the affected area with mild, un medicated soap once or twice a day, and dry gently.
* Hot, humid weather causes skin cells to swell and thus increases the chance of blocked ducts. This is why face-steaming treatments are useless or even harmful.
* Acne is definitely stress-related, so you are more likely to have a flare-up when you are under physical or emotional strain.
* Some women notice an outbreak before periods, probably due to female hormones being converted in the body to male hormones.
* You must avoid picking or squeezing, which may force more sebum into deep skin layers and increase inflammation. Fingers may also intro-duce infection.
* Fresh air and a little exposure to the sun may help some acne, but too much sun causes skin inflammation, which worsens it. Sun should be totally avoided during some treatments: your doctor, pharmacist or instructions with the medication will warn you about this.
* Disguising an unsightly spot with a water-based cover cream will not aggravate the condition and is good for your morale.
* Oily applications to affected skin usually worsen things.
Very severe acne can be treated using a derivation of VITAMIN A, called tretimoin or Retin-A. This cream is applied each night and takes about 3 weeks to be effective. An oral version called Roaccutane is very good against severe acne but carries serious risks of foetal abnormality during PREGNANCY. This drug is carefully monitored for any side-effects in the patient but can be of considereable benefit, and the effects of treatment can last for a long time.
Acne Treatment Care
All acne can be improved, and sometimes it can be completely cleared up. Mild to moderate acne is usually remedied by over the counter pharmaceutical products that help to prevent
blockage of sebaceous ducts. The manufacturer’s instructions should be followed carefully. For more marked and persistent acne see your doctor, who may prescribe medication. Severe acne may need to be assessed by a dermatologist. You will not see the benefit of any treatment for about 6 weeks, so persevere and be patient. If there is no improvement after consistent use for 2 months, see your doctor again.